Welcome to Music Together Online!
Scroll down for more information on our WINTER 2021 semester and to register!
What is Music Together Online?
Music Together Online is a 30-minute online music experience, along with resources and materials each semester that create a comprehensive music learning program with the same high quality you're used to with the Music Together program.
Wait, more screen time?
Here’s the difference: YOU! When children stare at a screen and passively receive information, they don’t take it in the same way nor do they learn in the same way as when they have the active participation of a caregiver or parent. So, just like in our classes, you’re still the most important part. Your teacher will be on the screen, but it is truly the interaction of the parent/caregiver with the child that is going to continue their musical development.
WINTER 2021 Online Semester: BELLS Song Collection
- Weekly 30 minute online class with Teacher Jen. Class will be made available each week beginning January 11, 2021 to be viewed and re-viewed at your convenience on our YouTube channel.
- 10 weeks of classes. Each on-demand class will be emailed to registered families every Monday for 10 weeks beginning the week of January 11. New classes each week until March 15, 2021.
- Siblings are FREE - fun for the entire family during this time when we are home and looking for enrichment activities.
- Registration includes Music Together's BELLS songbook and download code to access the semester's music. Scheduled drive-by pick-up times for materials at the Hands On Children's Museum a week before class begins (week of January 4, 2021).
- Variety of movement activities and instrument play offered during each week's 30 minute class.
- 'Parent Education Moments' to draw your attention to your child's musical development.
Registration Costs: $170 per family
Music keeps us connected and brings hope to so many. Think of this offering as a way to connect with your child and your teacher. We need each other during this time. We need music. And even though we can’t be together in person, we can still be silly and playful together online. Join us!